Blackwater Open Farm, Restaurant & Fun Zones
In light of the new Government restrictions announced on 5/10/20 it is with regret that we must close the farm & cafe until the 28th October 2020.
Thanks a million to all our customers throughout this strange & unpredictable time, Best wishes to you all
Niamh, Michael & Emily-Rose x
What you need to know when visiting Blackwater Open Farm Published 01/09/20
- There is NO booking required, we are a walk-in service
- You will be required to wear a face covering while in our in-door areas as per Government guidlines
- We accept both cash and card payment at the farm and cafe
- We have a payment on-line system, but remember, its not a booking system! come along at any time all we will need is the # number on your on-line ticket
- We are open Saturday & Sundays only, from 11-5pm, last farm admission is 4pm
- Last orders for hot food is 4pm, teas/coffes and cakes is 4.30pm
- Most importantly, stay safe on your visit here, ensure you stick to the social distancing guidlines & enjoy !
Visit Blackwater Open Farm, Wexford in the Sunny South East of Ireland for a fun day out for the whole family, get up close to our bunnies & chicks, meet the larger animals, play in the playground, milk Jessie our model dairy cow, ride the tractors and enjoy a bite to eat in our seasonal restaurant.
Looking for a Fun Family Day out in Wexford, Blackwater Open Farm is one of the best Farm experiences in the South East