Blackwater Open Farm, Restaurant & Fun Zones
We are now closed until the government resistriction allow us to reopen safely, when we really look forward to welcoming you all back to the farm.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you most sincerely for your continued support, in what has been a really time!
We wish you Health & Happiness going forward & hope that 2021 is the best year yet!
Niamh, Michael & Emily-Rose x
What you need to know when visiting Blackwater Open Farm Published 01/09/20
- There is NO booking required, we are a walk-in service
- You will be required to wear a face covering while in our in-door areas as per Government guidlines
- We accept both cash and card payment at the farm and cafe
- We have a payment on-line system, but remember, its not a booking system! come along at any time all we will need is the # number on your on-line ticket
- We are open Saturday & Sundays only, from 11-5pm, last farm admission is 4pm
- Last orders for hot food is 4pm, teas/coffes and cakes is 4.30pm
- Most importantly, stay safe on your visit here, ensure you stick to the social distancing guidlines & enjoy !
Visit Blackwater Open Farm, Wexford in the Sunny South East of Ireland for a fun day out for the whole family, get up close to our bunnies & chicks, meet the larger animals, play in the playground, milk Jessie our model dairy cow, ride the tractors and enjoy a bite to eat in our seasonal restaurant.
Looking for a Fun Family Day out in Wexford, Blackwater Open Farm is one of the best Farm experiences in the South East